Wednesday 3 March 2010

And Again

Hi folks

Well it was pointed out to me the other evening that I haven't posted in a while, this is because I have been poorly with my leg/s again, I think I'd be better off if they chopped me off at the knees and made me bionic!!!
Anyway, the craft room is coming along nicely, we now have painted walls and carpet down, the electric isn't connected up yet or the rest of the plumbing but, we have the downstairs loo back hooray!!! Man have we missed that little room........
I've been stuck in bed for the last week so I haven't done anything much, even missed a few deadlines for groups (naughty girl aren't I, sorry Beck)
Okay, that's enough of my inane rambling so I'll say cheerio for now and will post again when I have something worth saying..........

No comments:

Post a Comment